Forward an external event as an alert
You can forward external events from the Inbox in the
BlackBerry AtHocmanagement system to users in the targeted event location.
- Log in to theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system.
- ClickAlerts>Inbox.Tip: External events are marked withFeed Servicein the Inbox.
- In the left pane, select the external event to forward as an alert.
- Review the details of the external event alert in the details pane.
- ClickForward Alert. The following feed content is mapped to the forwarded alert: Severity, Title, Body, and Map. The Type is always Other.
- On theForward Alertpage, review the alert details and make changes as needed.
- In theTarget Userssection, clickBy Advanced Query. By default, if the forwarded alert has a selected location, all users in that location and users with a Last Known Location updated in the past 4 hours are targeted.
- Optionally, enter a number and selectHour(s),Minute(s), orDay(s)to change the timeframe for targeting users with a Last Known Location attribute.
- ClickSelect Personal Devicesand select the personal devices to use to contact the targeted users.
- ClickReview and Publish.
- Review the details of the alert.
- Optionally, clickPreview and Publishto preview how the forwarded alert will appear to end users.