Run an advanced search for an incoming alert
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Inbox.
- Optionally, in the search field, type or paste a word or phrase found in the alert title or alert contents.
- ClickAdvanced. The search field expands to display additional search criteria.
- Select from the criteria you want to use to find the event.
- Source Name: The name of the person or organization that created the event.
- Alert Type: To view a list of all available alert types, see Mobile alert types.
- Severity: Options include High, Moderate, Low, Informational, or Unknown.
- Pending Reply: Select Yes or No.
- Status: Select Live and Ended.
The screen refreshes to display the results of your search, with each of the search criteria you selected appearing as a separate pill under the search field.
You can click
Xin any pill to remove it as a search criteria. If you do so, the search results field updates automatically.