Forward an incoming alert
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Inbox.
- In theInbox, locate the alert that you want to forward.
- Click anywhere in the alert row. The details of the alert appear in the right pane.
- ClickForward Alertat the top of the details section.
- Optionally, if attachments are included in the alert, theSelect Attachmentswindow opens. Select the attachments that you want to include in the forwarded alert and clickClose.The Alert Details screen appears, displaying the title, message body, attachments, and the default response options for the alert.
- Optionally, in theContentsection, modify the title and message body if necessary.
- Optionally, in theAttachmentsfield, drag and drop or clickBrowseto include additional attachments.
- Optionally, add more response options if the current options do not include all of the possible responses that you want to make available to recipients.
- In theTarget Userssection, select the people and organizations to forward the alert to.
- In theTarget Userssection, clickSelect Personal Devicesand select the check box beside each personal device you want to include.
- ClickReview and Publish.
- On theReview and Publishscreen, review the content of the alert.
- Optionally, clickPreview and Publishto preview how the forwarded alert will appear to end users.
For an alert triggered due to a connect rule based on a selected condition, the severity and type values are retained from the original alert. The application overwrites the severity and type values selected in the alert template with the values from the alert forwarded from the Inbox.