Create a field report for the mobile app
When a mobile user sends a field report, they can choose from a list of report types. These field reports types can trigger an alert template.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theBasicsection, clickMobile Alert Settings.
- On theMobile Alerts Settingsscreen, on theEvent Rulestab, clickNew.
- On theEvent Rule detailsscreen, add or select values in the following fields:
- Title: Enter a descriptive label that identifies the field report.
- Message: Optionally, enter the default message you want to appear in the message field. This text can be edited by end users prior to them sending the field report.
- Icon: Select the specific icon you want to use on maps to represent the event report.
- Default Severity: Select the default severity of the field report. Severity options include High, Moderate, Low, Informational, or Unknown. End users can change the severity prior to sending the report.
- Run Alert Template: Select an alert template to be published when a user sends the field report. Only alert templates that are ready to be published are displayed.
- Optionally, repeat steps 3 through 5 to add additional report types that end users can access when preparing to send an event report.