Configure mobile alert settings
Configure mobile alert settings to configure the response to alerts. From the
Event Rulestab, you can edit incoming alert types, manage report categories, and associate alert templates with incoming mobile alerts. From the
Scheduled Location Accesstab you can configure location access rules.
To configure incoming alerts with standard types (such as geophysical, security, or fire), see Manage alert rules.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theBasicsection, clickMobile Alert Settings.The Mobile Alert Settings screen opens with theEvent Rulestab open. The Event Rules tab displays information about incoming alert types and any alert templates associated with incoming alert types.
- Optionally, select an event rule to open it and view or edit the rule defaults.The following characteristics apply to the Edit screens for incoming alert categories:
- Emergency,Checked In, andChecked Outevent rule titles and icons are preset and cannot be changed.
- Report titles and icons are configurable and can edited by any authorized user. Report event categories also contain aMessagefield.
- For all types of event categories, the following are true:
- TheDefault Severityoption is preset and can be changed as needed. Options include High, Moderate, Low, Informational, or Unknown.
- TheRun Alert Templateoption is sometimes preset and can be changed as needed. Select None to avoid running an alert template.
- Enter or select values in each of the fields on the screen.
When an administrator creates, deletes, or updates the mobile alert settings, it is captured in the operator audit trail. To view these entries in the operator audit trail, click . In the
System Settingssection, click
Operator Audit Trail. Select
Mobile Event Rulesfrom the
Entitylist. Select the
Search by Specific Actions(s)option and then select specific actions from the