Manage visibility options for Schedule Fields in an alert template
- On theAlert Template Settingsscreen, clickSchedule.
- In theVisibility in Alertsection, do one of the following:
- SelectShow Schedule Section, then select the check boxes beside each option you want to make available to users who are creating alerts from the alert template.
- SelectShow as initially collapsedif you want the Schedule section to display in its collapsed state when the alert template is first opened by the alert creator.
- SelectShow as read-only and prevent publisher from editingif you want the alert creator to be able to see the Schedule section without being able to edit it.
- SelectHide Schedule Sectionif you do not want users who are creating alerts from the alert template to be able to see the Schedule section.If a section is not ready, you cannot make that section read-only or hide it.