Manage visibility options for Mass Devices fields in an alert template
This feature is not available for non-English alert templates.
- On theAlert Template Settingsscreen, clickMass Devices.
- In theEnablesection, select the check boxes beside each mass device you want to make visible to users who are creating alerts based on this alert template. If you do not want a currently selected mass device to be available, deselect the device's check box.
- In theVisibility in Alertsection, do one of the following:
- SelectShow Mass Devices Section, then select the check boxes beside each option you want to make available to users who are creating alerts from the alert template.
- SelectShow as initially collapsedif you want the Mass Devices section to display in its collapsed state when the alert template is first opened by the alert creator.
- SelectShow as read-only and prevent publisher from editingif you want the alert creator to be able to see the Mass Devices section without being able to edit it.
- SelectHide Mass Devices Sectionif you do not want users who are creating alerts from the alert template to be able to see the Mass Devices section.If a section is not ready, you cannot make that section read-only or hide it.