Edit an alert template
BlackBerry AtHoc, alert templates typically consist of alert content, response options, a list of targeted recipients, and a list of delivery devices for a specific situation.
You can edit an existing alert template to change features such as the default header, body text, and target audience.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Alert Templates.
- Use the search field or scroll down in the alert template list to locate the alert template you want to edit.
- Click the name of the alert template.
- Edit values in any of the following sections:
- Alert Template
- Target Users
- Target Organizations (if your system is set up for them)
- Mass Devices (Only available in English-language alert templates)
- ClickPreview and Save.
- On the preview screen, review the alert template content.