Activate recurrence if you want to create an alert that will be used more than once.
- Scroll down to theSchedulesection in the alert or alert template.
- In theStart Timesection, selectActivate Recurrence.
- Select the hour, minute, and AM/PM from the pull-down menus to set the start time for the alert.
- In theRecurrence Patternsection, from theIntervaldrop-down list, select how often the alert recurs: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly.
- In theRecurrence Patternsection, select recurrence options: Everyday, Every weekday (Monday-Friday) or Everyxdays.
- In theRecurrence Periodsection, in theStart Datefield, do one of the following:
- Manually enter the day, month, and year that you want the alert to begin, writing the date inMM/DD/YYYYformat (for example, January 25, 2021 would be written as 01/25/2021.)
- Click and navigate to and then click the day, month, and year that you want to use.
- In theRecurrence Periodsection, in theEnd Datefield, select one of the three options:
- No end date: The alert continues to recur until you or someone else manually deletes it, adds an end date to it, or limits the number of occurrences.
- End after <X> occurrences: The alert continues to be sent out at the time interval you selected until it has been sent out the number of times you specify in this field.
- End by <date>: The alert continues to be sent out until the date you select in this field.
- ClickPreview and Save.
- On the preview screen, review the template content.