Access the Alert Templates screen
Only Advanced Alert Managers and administrators can access the Alert Templates screen.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Alert Templates.
The following columns are displayed in the list:
- Checkbox: Displays a check box beside the alert templates that can be duplicated or deleted. System templates, such as the [New Alert Template] and the Incoming Connect Alert, cannot be duplicated or deleted, so no check boxes appear beside their names.
- Alert Template Name: Displays the alert template names, sorted alphabetically.
- Folder: Displays the name of the alert folder that contains the alert template.
- Updated On: Displays the date and time the alert template was last updated on.
- Next Occurrence: Displays the next scheduled date/time for an alert related to a recurring alert template.
You can click the column headers to sort the list.
Alert Templatesscreen, click
Newto create a new template. If a template has a check box beside its name, you can select it and use the
More Actionslist to duplicate, delete, or export it as needed.