Import alert placeholder values
You can import values for alert placeholders for single-select and multi-select picklists. Importing the values helps you avoid entering multiple values, especially if you are creating a long list.
Import the values from a .csv file that has one column or one value per line.
Angle brackets (<>) cannot be used in alert placeholders. Placeholder values containing these characters are rejected.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Alert Placeholders.
- On theAlert Placeholdersscreen, clickNew.
- In the drop-down list that appears, select either theMulti-select PicklistorSingle-select Picklistoption.
- On theNew Placeholderscreen, in theValuessection, clickImport Values.
- On theImport Values to New Placeholderscreen, clickBrowseand select a .csv file.The file must be closed before you try to upload it. If it is open, you will get an error message when you click Open in the next step.
- Optionally, selectReplace all current values with the imported valuesif you want the new values to overwrite the existing values. If you want to keep existing values and add the new values, leave this check box unselected.