- Manage alert templates
- Access the Alert Templates screen
- Create an alert template
- Configure the schedule for an alert or alert template
- Manage visibility settings for alert template fields
- Manage visibility options for Content fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Target Users fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Target Organizations fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Mass Devices fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Schedule Fields in an alert template
- View alert template details
- Add custom placeholders for alert template content
- Edit an alert template
- Duplicate an alert template
- Delete an alert template
- Import or export an alert template
- Alert template settings
- Placeholders for alert templates
- Manage alert folders
- Manage delivery templates for devices
- Manage audio files
- Reset a system alert template to the default configuration
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Documentation feedback
Delete audio files
Deleting an audio file from the Audio Files screen does not delete the actual .wav file on your computer. It only removes the audio file from the
BlackBerry AtHocserver. Only files that are stored on the organization you are logged in to can be deleted. System default files, audio files that are configured as the default for a severity level, and files that are in use in an alert cannot be deleted.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Audio Files.
- On theAudio Filesscreen, select the check box beside each audio file you want to delete.
- On theDelete Confirmationwindow, clickDelete.
Files that cannot be deleted do not appear in the list even if selected.