Add audio files
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Audio Files.
- On theAudio Filesscreen, clickNew.
- On theNew Audio Filewindow, in theAudio File Namefield, type a name to associate with the new audio file. The name can be different than the actual filename.
- Optionally, in theDescriptionfield, type a brief description of the audio file, which will help identify the audio file when users search for it. The text should include a description of the file contents or its purpose.
- To upload the audio file, clickBrowse. Browse to the location on your local computer, select the audio file, and clickOpen.
- Optionally, from theSeveritylist, select aSeverity.
- Optionally, selectUse this audio as default for publishing.
- Optionally, from theLocalelist, select a locale.