- Manage alert templates
- Access the Alert Templates screen
- Create an alert template
- Configure the schedule for an alert or alert template
- Manage visibility settings for alert template fields
- Manage visibility options for Content fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Target Users fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Target Organizations fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Mass Devices fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Schedule Fields in an alert template
- View alert template details
- Add custom placeholders for alert template content
- Edit an alert template
- Duplicate an alert template
- Delete an alert template
- Import or export an alert template
- Alert template settings
- Placeholders for alert templates
- Manage alert folders
- Manage delivery templates for devices
- Manage audio files
- Reset a system alert template to the default configuration
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Documentation feedback
Create alert folders
Alert folders can be managed at the system, enterprise, or organization level. Inheritance rules can have an impact on who can use them, so verify that you are creating them at the correct organization level. For more information, see “Manage common content with inheritance” in the
BlackBerry AtHocPlan and Manage Enterprise Organizations
When you create a new alert folder, it is immediately available for publishing to all end users.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Alert Folders.
- On theAlert Foldersscreen, clickNew.
- On theNew Alert Folderwindow, type a name in theNamefield.
- Optionally, provide additional information in theDescriptionfield to further identify the purpose of the new folder.