- Manage alert templates
- Access the Alert Templates screen
- Create an alert template
- Configure the schedule for an alert or alert template
- Manage visibility settings for alert template fields
- Manage visibility options for Content fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Target Users fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Target Organizations fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Mass Devices fields in an alert template
- Manage visibility options for Schedule Fields in an alert template
- View alert template details
- Add custom placeholders for alert template content
- Edit an alert template
- Duplicate an alert template
- Delete an alert template
- Import or export an alert template
- Alert template settings
- Placeholders for alert templates
- Manage alert folders
- Manage delivery templates for devices
- Manage audio files
- Reset a system alert template to the default configuration
- BlackBerry AtHoc Customer Support Portal
- Documentation feedback
Configure alert folders
You can configure the default settings for alert templates that are associated with an alert folder.
System setup folders can be modified only when accessed from the System Setup (3) organization. Enterprise folders can be modified only when accessed from the organizations in which they were created.
You cannot select the Weather alert folder, if present. If an alert template is associated with the Weather alert folder, it is moved to the system default folder after a system upgrade to release 126.96.36.199 or later release.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Alert Folders.
- Click a folder name.
- Optionally, on theEdit Alert Folderwindow, edit the folder name or description.