Target individual users
Use the By Users tab in the Target Users section to target individual users.
If dependents are enabled for your organization and enabled in the alert template settings, the Target Users section displays separate tabs for sponsors and dependents.
- In theTarget Userssection, clickBy Users.
- In theUsersfield, clickAdd/Block Users.
- On theAdd/Block Usersscreen, select the check box next to each user that you want to target in the alert. ClickBlockin the row for any user you want to block from receiving the alert.If the name of the user does not appear on the screen, enter the name in the search field, and then clickSearch.As you select and block users, the total number selected updates automatically at the top of the screen. The total number of targeted and blocked users appears below the search field.
- ClickApply. The users you added are displayed in the Users field with a beside their name. Blocked users appear with a .To remove a targeted user from the alert recipient list, click beside their name.
- Optionally, to target dependents, click theDependentstab and then selectInclude all dependents of targeted sponsors.