Target or block users with the User Last Updated Source attribute
Operators can target or block users based on the source that last updated the users' profiles. The following table lists the possible sources and the search terms required to target users by source.
BlackBerry AtHocManagement System
User Sync Client
- In theTarget Userssection, clickBy Advanced Query.
- Select the AND/OR operator. When AND is selected, users must meet all search conditions to be included in the search results. When OR is selected, users that match any of the search conditions are included. The default is AND.
- ClickAdd Condition.
- From theSelect Attributelist, selectUser Last Updated Source.
- Select an operation from theSelect Operationlist.
- In the blank field that appears, enter the source that you want to target users by. The text you enter in this field must match one of the search terms listed in the table above. You can add more than one source, separated by a comma. For example, API, UserSyncClient.