Quick publish an alert
When time is critical and you want to publish an alert where only the Title and Body content needs to be changed, you can edit only those sections without the need to wait for the entire Review and Publish page to load.
Before you can quick publish an alert, the alert template must be in a Ready state.
- Access an alert template from any of the following locations:
The Review and Publish page opens. The Title and Body fields in the Content section of the alert template appear in a white box at the top of the page.
- The Quick Publish section on theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system home page
- The Alert Templates page
- The Sent Alerts page. Select an alert, and then selectMore Actions>Publish.
- On theReview and Publishpage, click.
- On theEdit Title and Bodywindow, update the title and body text as needed. The title must be between 3 and 100 characters. The body must be fewer than 4000 characters.
- ClickApply. You are returned to the Review and Publish page. If you clickEditat the bottom of theReview and Publishpage to edit other sections of the alert template, any changes you made in the Edit Title and Body window are not retained.