Publish an alert from an existing alert template
Before you create and publish a new alert, go to the
BlackBerry AtHochome page and check the list of all alerts that are currently live, scheduled, and recurring in the system. This will help you avoid creating a duplicate alert.
- Log in to theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system as an operator with alert publishing permissions.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>New Alert.
- On theSelect from Alert Templatesscreen, hover your cursor over an alert template name to view details about an alert template.
- Do one of the following:
- Quick Publish: In theReady to Publishcolumn, clickPublish...beside an alert template.
- Modify and publish: To modify the contents of any alert template, clickEdit. On the alert details page, review and update the alert content. ClickReview and Publish.
- Optionally, on theReview and Publishscreen, do any of the following:
- In theContentsection, click to edit the Title or Body text. For more information, see Quick publish an alert
- ClickExport to PDFto export the content of the alert template to a PDF file. For more information, see Export an alert as a PDF.
- ClickPreview and Publishto preview how the alert will appear to end users. For more information, see Preview and publish an alert. This option is not available for bilingual alerts.