Preview and publish an alert
On the Review and Publish page, you can access the preview screen to view how the alert will appear to end users. For Email devices, you can also modify the appearance of the alert.
- On theReview and Publishscreen, clickPreview and Publish.
- On the preview screen, in theOriginal Contentsection, review the title, body, response options, location, more info links, attachments, and targeted users, groups, and organizations in the original alert template content.
- In theDevice Summarysection, review the selected devices. This section displays the percentage of targeted users that are reachable by each selected device. This section also displays any selected device delivery preferences and mass devices.
- If Email is a targeted device, in theEmail Previewsection, review and edit how the email alert will appear to end users.
Your formatting updates are displayed in theEmail Previewsection.
- Optionally, select theInclude Mapoption to include the selected location as a map in the alert. Users who receive the alert can click the image of the map in the alert to go to an interactive map. This option is available only when a location is selected in the Content section.
- Optionally, select a custom delivery template from theCustom Templatepull-down menu.BlackBerry AtHocprovides default templates for each alert severity: High, Moderate, Low, Informational, and Unknown. By default, the custom delivery template associated with the selected alert severity is used.If you select a custom template that your email delivery system does not support, the default template is used.
- Optionally, clickEdit & Format. On theEdit & Formatdialog, use the text editing tools to modify the formatting of the title and body text. ClickApply.