Define alert template details
The Alert Template section is used to establish the identifying characteristics of the alert template in the system.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts>Alert Templates.
- On theNew Alert Templatescreen, in theNamefield of theAlert Templatesection, enter a name and description for the alert template. The name and description display inBlackBerry AtHoconly; they are not displayed to end users. The name and description should make it easy to help publishers identify the alert template. For example, Tornado Warning.
- In theDescriptionfield, provide details about the alert template purpose or content. For example, “Send out when there has been a tornado sighted within 5 miles of the facility.” This description is not seen by end users. It is only visible within the application.
- In theFolderfield, select the alert folder that you want to add the alert template to.
- Optionally, selectAvailable for quick publishif you want to make the new alert template available through all quick publish links in the application.
- Optionally, selectAvailable for mobile publishingif you want to make the new alert template available for publishing from the mobile app.
- When you are done, configure the Content section.