View a summary of all organizations
If you are an authorized user, you can click the User Summary link on the Settings screen to view, download, or print a summary of the number of enabled users in each organization.
- In the navigation bar, clickReports>User Summary.TheEnd User Summaryscreen opens, displaying a list of each organization you have permissions to view, the number of enabled users in each system, and the total number of enabled users in all systems.
- Optionally, do any of the following:
- If the report has more than one page, click to go to the next page or to go to the last page.
- To export the report, clickExport to the selected format, make a selection, then clickExport.
- To refresh the page , click .
- To print the list, click .