View a summary report
Summary reports provide a high-level overview of the data in a report without breaking it down into its component parts. Summary reports are useful when it is necessary to make quick assessments about data and the specific details are not as important at the moment.
- In the navigation bar, clickReports>Personnel Reports.
- On thePersonnel Reportsscreen, find the report that you want to create.
- Click the correspondingSummarylink.The screen refreshes and displays a summary of the relevant data.Authorized users can configure the list of categories that appears on the screen.
- Optionally, on the Summary screen, do any of the following:
- ClickExportto export either a summary or the complete report to a .csv file.
- ClickShow Selection Summaryto view the criteria used to select which users to include in the report.
- ClickView listto open a screen that displays the relevant details for each user included in the report.
- In theOther Viewssection, clickBy Organizational Hierarchyto view the report based on the organizational hierarchies of each user.
- In theOther Reportsfield, click to select a different report. ClickRun reportto view it.