View an organizational hierarchy report
Organizational hierarchy reports present the data you request broken down by increasingly granular levels of detail revealed as you drill further down into the hierarchy.
- In the navigation bar, clickReports>Personnel Reports.
- On thePersonnel Reportsscreen, find the report that you want to create and click the correspondingBy Organizational Hierarchylink.The screen refreshes and displays the same data as found in the Summary report, but with the data broken down by both category and hierarchy.
- On theBy Organizational Hierarchyscreen, do any combination of the following:
- ClickExportto export either a summary or the complete report to a .csv file.
- ClickShow Selection Summaryto view the criteria used to select which users to include in the report.
- ClickView listto open a screen that displays details for the users included in the report.
- In theOther Viewssection, clickSummaryto view the report without the data broken out into individual distribution lists.
- In theOther Reportsfield, click to select a different report. ClickRun reportto view it.