Create a personnel report based on a user attribute
Personnel reports track the use of user attribute values. For example, a user attribute called
MedicalTrainingmight have two single-select picklist values (Yes and No) and be used as response options for an alert. As each user selects a response, the information is added to their user record. At the end of the alert, you can use the personnel report to track the responses.
You must be an Organization Administrator or Enterprise Administrator to create user attributes.
- From the navigation bar, clickUsers>User Attributesand create one of the following types of user attributes:
- Single-select Picklist
- Multi-select Picklist
- Check box
- Optionally, for a picklist attribute, add new values.
- In thePersonnel Reportssection, besideEnabled, selectYes.
- In thePersonnel Reportssection, enter a name, such as “RO-Accountability”. RO indicates that it will be used as a custom response option. This name appears on the Personnel Reports screen.
- Optionally, add a description for the user attribute.
- In the navigation bar, clickReports>Personnel Reports.
- On thePersonnel Reportsscreen, clickSummaryorBy Organizational Hierarchy.