Run an advanced search for a user
You can run an advanced search for a user using user attributes and organizational hierarchies as search criteria.
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers.
- On theCreate Conditionswindow, select the AND/OR operator. When AND is selected, users must meet all search conditions to be included in the search results. When OR is selected, users that match any of the search conditions are included. The default is AND.
- ClickSelect Attributeand select the first attribute you want to add to the search.The list that appears contains all organizational hierarchies and attributes you have access to in the system.
- After you make an attribute selection in Step 5, aSelect Operationfield appears. Select an operation.
- After you make an operation selection in Step 6, a third field appears. Depending on the attribute type selected in Step 5, the third field can be a text-entry field, a drop-down list, a date field, or any of the other field types listed in Advanced search attribute types. Enter or select a value in the field.
- Optionally, clickAdd Conditionto add another attribute condition to the search, then repeat steps 5 through 7.
- After you have finished adding conditions to the search, clickApply.
The search results display all users who match the attribute conditions you created.