Export users to a file
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers.
- Select the check boxes next to the usernames you want to export.
- ClickMore Actions>Export>Users.
- On theExport Userswindow, clickAddto select the columns you want to include in the export file.The export process allows you to export up to 79 columns of user data into a .pdf file.You cannot include the password column in the export file.
- Optionally, use theMove UpandMove Downbuttons next to theSelected Columnsfield to change the order in which the information appears in the export file.At any time during this process, you can reset the Selected Columns field to its default values by clicking theReset to columns displayed in User Listlink that appears at the bottom of the field.
- Optionally, in theAdvancedsection, selectInclude all Dependents of selected Sponsorsto export dependent users.
- When you are finished selecting columns, clickExport PDForExport CSV.
If you include a geolocation attribute in the export, if the user profile contains a physical address in the geolocation attribute, it is exported to two columns. The first column displays the geolocation attribute in the POINT(longitude latitude) format. The second column displays the attribute as the text string the user entered in their profile. For example, if you have a geolocation attribute called Office Location, a column with a heading Office Location is exported that contains the address in the POINT (longitude latitude) format. A second column with a heading Office Location (Physical Address) is exported that contains the text string the user entered in their profile.