You can delete a user if the following conditions are true:
- You have end users manager permissions for the organization.
- The user is in your user base. Your user base may be restricted to exclude the user and the user is hidden from view.
It might be more efficient for you to identify the users you want to delete based on a specific user attribute or set of attributes they have in common. For more information, see Automatically delete users based on attributes.
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers.
- Select the check box or check boxes next to the user or users you want to delete.
- ClickMore Actions.
- SelectDelete.A confirmation screen opens.
- ClickDeleteto permanently remove the users from the system.The screen refreshes and the User list no longer displays the user or users.
If the sponsor or sponsors have dependents, those dependents are also deleted.
If you have selected users that you do not have permission to delete, an advisory message appears.
If a user is logged in to the system when they are deleted, on their next page navigation they are logged out and redirected to the login screen with the following message: "You do not have the required Operator Permissions to access this page. Contact your administrator."
When a user is deleted, all personally identifiable information about the user is deleted from the
BlackBerry Alertsystem. In historic user tracking reports, the deleted user's details are replaced with DEL_[GUID].