- BlackBerry Alert set up and administration overview
- Manage organizations
- Configure BlackBerry Alert settings
- Configure basic settings
- General settings
- Organization Details
- Enterprise Features
- Customization: Text
- Customization: Locale Setting
- Customization: Phone Call Setting
- Customization: Desktop App
- Customization: Self Service
- Manage map settings
- General settings
- Manage system settings
- Specify system settings options
- Add or remove a disclaimer for the BlackBerry Alert management system
- Security policy settings
- Define password rules
- Configure password complexity
- Enforce a system-wide password update
- Revoke operator permissions automatically
- Set session timeout and continue session values
- Limit active sessions
- Enable operator login using smart cards
- Require operator login using smart cards
- Enable SSO certificate revocation list checking
- Import a service provider certificate
- Enable CAPTCHA validation
- Monitor system health
- Overview of system health monitoring
- Review preconfigured health monitors
- View the list of system health monitors with errors
- Create a system health monitor
- Edit a health monitor
- Disable a system health monitor
- Enable a system health monitor
- Delete a system health monitor
- Refresh a system health monitor
- View the diagnostic log
- View geolocation transactions and logs
- Database archiving
- Organizations Manager
- Enable and disable features
- Manage the agents for integrated devices
- Provision applications that can call the web API
- Configure API throttling settings
- View the operator audit trail report
- Manage system jobs
- Purge ended alerts
- Manage SMS Opt-In
- Configure device gateways
- Configure devices overview
- Configure devices
- Enable and disable devices
- Set device delivery priority
- Add a device to the user details contact information
- Manage mass communication devices
- Mass device types and categories
- Create a mass device endpoint
- View and edit device details
- Configure Giant Voice devices
- Manage the Cloud Services Gateway
- Configure RSS feed information for RSS and Atom content feeds
- Configure XML feed information for mass communication devices
- Configure failover delivery gateways
- Manage a TTY/TDD phone device
- Manage a pager device
- Configure desktop app settings
- BlackBerry Alert Customer Support Portal
- Documentation feedback
- Legal notice
Create an organization
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In theSystem Setupsection, clickOrganizations Manager.
- Enter a name for the new organization.
- Select one of the following organization types:
- Enterprise: Choose this type if you are logged into System Settings and are creating an Enterprise organization.
- Sub Organization: Choose this type if you are logged in to an Enterprise organization and are creating a member organization.
- Basic: Choose this type if you are creating a Basic organization.
- Select a locale for the organization.
- ClickSave.Details of the new organization appear in the list.
- To change theBlackBerry Alertinterface to display the organization you just created, complete the following steps:
- In the navigation bar, click your username, and then clickChange Organizationin the menu bar that appears.
- On theChange Organizationscreen, click the name of the organization you just created, and then clickOK.
- The system refreshes and then displays the new organization. You can confirm that this has happened by looking at the name of the current organization in the top menu bar on the screen.
- Configure the new organization using the procedures outlined in Create and configure an organization.