Subscribe multiple users
You can also use the .csv user import process to delete or modify organization subscriptions for multiple users.
- Log in to theBlackBerry Alertmanagement system.
- On theUsersscreen, select the users you want to subscribe to organizations.
- ClickMore Actions>Users>Export.
- On theExport Userswindow, in theAll Columnslist, selectSubscribed Organizations.
- ClickExport CSV.
- Save the .csv file to your local system.
- Open the .csv file.
- Update theSubscribed Organizationscolumn to add, remove, or modify the organizations for each user. You can subscribe each user to a maximum of 10 available organizations.
- Save the .csv file.
- In theBlackBerry Alertmanagement system, on theUsersscreen clickMore Actions>Users>Import.
- Select the .csv file you updated.
- In theBlackBerry Alertmanagement system, clickBackto return to the Users screen.
- ClickMore Actions>Users>Import.
- On theImport User Filescreen, clickBrowseand select the .csv file on your local system.
- In theSelect the columns to importsection, selectSubscribed Organizations.
The updated users can now be targeted in alerts and events from their subscribed organizations.