Assign distribution list permissions from the User Details screen
You can only assign distribution list permissions to distribution lists that you have access to.
- In the navigation bar, clickUsers.
- In the user list, click the name of the user to whom you want to assign distribution list permissions.
- On the user details screen, clickEdit Operator Permissions.
- In theDistribution Listssection, do one of the following:
- Keep the default settings ofUnrestrictedfor the Publish and Manage fields to allow the user to manage and publish alerts to all existing distribution lists in the organization that the user is associated with.
- Set one or both of the fields toRestrictedif you want to limit the distribution lists which a user can manage or publish.
- If you selected the first option in Step 5, go to Step 9. If you selected the second option in Step 5, continue with these instructions.
- When you select theRestrictedoption next to thePublish or Managefield, aModifylink appears next to it.
- ClickModifyto open theDistribution Listsscreen, which displays all distribution lists in the system.
- To allow the operator to publish to a specific list, select the check box in thePublishcolumn for that list.
- To allow the operator to view and edit a specific list, select the check box in theView/Managecolumn for that list.
- ClickOKto update the distribution list permissions of the user in the system.