Mark alerts as reviewed or not reviewed
Reviewing is a
per alertaction, not a
per personaction. Only one person needs to review an alert for it to be marked as reviewed in the system. If another operator reviews an alert, their review is reflected on your screen. If you mark an alert as reviewed, that action will be reflected on the screens of the other operators.
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts.
- ClickInbox. The Inbox opens, showing all incoming alerts in the system.
- Locate the alert whose review status you want to change. If the list is extensive, you can narrow it down by filtering for alerts that are not reviewed yet or that have been reviewed already. For details on how to filter the list, see Run an advanced search for an incoming alert.
- Click the name of the alert. The details of the alert appear next to theInboxlist.
- ClickMark as ReviewedorMark as Not Reviewedat the top of the details section.The review status of the event is updated. Your identity and the time you made the update are recorded and displayed in the event details section below the source name field.