Forward an incoming alert
- In the navigation bar, clickAlerts.
- In theInbox, locate the alert that you want to forward.
- Click anywhere in the alert row. The details of the alert appear next to theInboxlist.
- ClickForward Alertat the top of the details section.
- Optionally, if attachments are included in the alert, theSelect Attachmentswindow opens. Select the attachments that you want to include in the forwarded alert and clickClose.The Alert Details screen appears, displaying the title, message body, attachments, and the default response options for the alert.
- Optionally, modify the title and message body if necessary.
- Optionally, in theAttachmentsfield, drag and drop or clickBrowseto include additional attachments.
- Optionally, add more response options if the current options do not include all of the possible responses that you want to make available to recipients.
- In theTargetingfield, clickClick to select target.
- On theSelect Recipients screen, select the people and organizations that you want to forward the alert to.
- ClickOKto add the recipients to the alert.
- On theForward Alertscreen, clickPublish.
For an alert triggered due to a connect rule based on any condition selected, the severity and type values are retained from the original alert. The application overwrites the severity and type values selected in the alert template with the values from the alert forwarded from the Inbox.