- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Set the default camera
- Using a proxy (Windows only)
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Copy or save a chat (Windows)
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Find your BBM Enterprise PIN
- Verify your keys with a contact
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- Frequently asked questions
Add a BBM Enterprise
You can add contacts to
BBM Enterpriseby typing an email address or PIN.
- Tap .
- Type a PIN or email address.
To cancel an invitation you sent, on the
Invitestab, click an invite. Click
Change the display name of a contact
- InContacts, tap the name of a contact to open a chat with that contact.
- Tap the name of the contact to open the contact information screen.
- Tap .
- Type a name for the contact.