- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Existing BBM Protected users: switching to BBM Enterprise
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Managing your BlackBerry ID
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Record a voice note
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Add a chat shortcut to your home screen
- What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Show your BBM Enterprise PIN or barcode
- Verify your keys with a contact manually
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- I can't add a BBM or BBM Enterprise contact
- Organize your contacts
- Frequently asked questions
- How do I know which chats are protected?
- How do I know which video and voice chats are protected?
- Where are some of my group chats?
- What is the difference between BBM Protected and BBM Enterprise?
- What sounds can I set for BBM Enterprise?
- Where are my stickers, subscriptions, and channels?
- Why do I see a message that this conversation can only be accessed from this device?
Sign in to BBM Enterprise
Once you download
BBM Enterprise, you can sign in to
BBM Enterpriseusing the
BlackBerry IDemail address and password you just created.
- On your device, openBBM Enterprise.
- ClickSign in with your BlackBerry ID.
- Enter yourBlackBerry IDemail address and password.
- ClickSign in.
- Optionally, customize the device name and description.
- Optionally, set this device as your primaryBBM Enterprisedevice.