- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Existing BBM Protected users: switching to BBM Enterprise
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Managing your BlackBerry ID
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Record a voice note
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Add a chat shortcut to your home screen
- What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Show your BBM Enterprise PIN or barcode
- Verify your keys with a contact manually
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- I can't add a BBM or BBM Enterprise contact
- Organize your contacts
- Frequently asked questions
- How do I know which chats are protected?
- How do I know which video and voice chats are protected?
- Where are some of my group chats?
- What is the difference between BBM Protected and BBM Enterprise?
- What sounds can I set for BBM Enterprise?
- Where are my stickers, subscriptions, and channels?
- Why do I see a message that this conversation can only be accessed from this device?
How do I know which chats are protected?
All chats with other
BBM Protectedusers are protected with an extra layer of encryption and security. Additionally, your administrator can turn on the Protected Plus feature, so all your chats are protected, even if you're chatting with a contact that's using
If a chat is protected,
Protected. Enter a Messageappears in the message field at the bottom of the screen before you start typing a message, and text you type appears in blue before you send it.
To check if your administrator turned on the Protected Plus feature, tap > >
Enterprise Policies, and check if
Protected Plusis listed under
Features Turned On.