- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Existing BBM Protected users: switching to BBM Enterprise
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Managing your BlackBerry ID
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Record a voice note
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Add a chat shortcut to your home screen
- What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Show your BBM Enterprise PIN or barcode
- Verify your keys with a contact manually
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- I can't add a BBM or BBM Enterprise contact
- Organize your contacts
- Frequently asked questions
- How do I know which chats are protected?
- How do I know which video and voice chats are protected?
- Where are some of my group chats?
- What is the difference between BBM Protected and BBM Enterprise?
- What sounds can I set for BBM Enterprise?
- Where are my stickers, subscriptions, and channels?
- Why do I see a message that this conversation can only be accessed from this device?
Where are my stickers, subscriptions, and channels?
BBM Enterprisecontinues to evolve into a secure messaging and collaboration app, some features are available only in the original
BBMapp. When you switch from
BBM Enterprise, you no longer have access to stickers, subscriptions, or