Create access keys for BlackBerry
If your device is enabled for
BlackBerry Dynamics, you might need to use access keys to activate
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps. If your administrator provides the permissions, you can use
BlackBerry UEM Self-Serviceto create access keys.
Access keys have the following characteristics:
- They are for one-time use only. If you need to reactivate an app, you must use a new access key.
- They are not specific to a particular app. You can use an access key for anyBlackBerry Dynamicsapp.
- They expire after a specified period of time.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, select your device.
- Click and clickGenerate a BlackBerry Dynamics access key.
- After making note of the access key, clickClose.
To see a list of access keys and their expiry dates, in the left screen, click
Access keys. The list includes access keys that you or your administrator generated. After you use an access key to activate an app, the key is removed from the list.