Activate a Windows 10
Windows 10 Mobiledevice
You can activate your
Windows 10 Mobiledevice to associate it with your organization's environment so that you can access work data on your device. If you want to activate a
Windows 10tablet or computer, see Activate a Windows 10 device.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, Create an activation password or QR Code.
- Watch a video tutorial available at docs.blackberry.com/en/endpoint-management/blackberry-uem-activation-videos.
- To activate yourWindows 10 Mobiledevice onBlackBerry UEM, you must install a certificate on your device. You can find a link to the certificate in the activation email you received. If you did not receive a link to the certificate, contact your administrator for assistance. Using theMicrosoft Outlookapp or using your online email service in the browser, open your Inbox.
- In your Inbox, tap the activation email message that you received from your administrator.
- Tap the link to the certificate server.
- Tap the certificate.
- Tap theWindowsbutton to return to the Start menu.
- Swipe left to open the apps menu.
- In the apps menu, tapSettings.
- TapWork access.
- In theEmail addressfield, type your work email address and tapEnter.
- If you are asked for your server address, in theServerfield, type your server address or activation URL and tap thearrow button. You can find your server address or activation URL in the activation email that you received from your administrator or inBlackBerry UEM Self-Servicewhen you set your activation password.
- In theActivation passwordfield, type your activation password and tapContinue. You can find your activation password in the activation email that you received from your administrator, or you can set your own activation password inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- The activation process is complete.
To verify that the activation process completed successfully, perform one of the following actions:
- On the device, open the Work access app and check that your account is listed. Tap your account and select Info. Check the sync status information to make sure that your device is connected toBlackBerry UEM.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, verify that your device is listed as an activated device. It can take up to two minutes for the status to update after you activate the device.