Install a standalone BlackBerry Router
- You must install a standaloneBlackBerry Routeron a computer that does not host any otherBlackBerry UEMcomponents.You cannot install theBlackBerry Routeron a computer that hosts any components that manageBlackBerryOS (version 5.0 to 7.1) devices.
- Verify that you have the name of the SRP host. The SRP host name is usually<(for example,country code>.srp.blackberry.com). To verify a specific country code, see the ISO standard Alpha-2 country codes.us.srp.blackberry.com
- If the server is not part of a domain, specify the service account credentials as server name\user. For more information about configuring the service account, see Configure permissions for the service account.
- Download and extract theBlackBerry UEMInstallation file (.zip) on your computer.
- In therouterfolder, extract themdm.deployment.router.zipfile. This .zip file contains anInstallerfolder with theSetup.exefile that you use to install theBlackBerry Router.
- In the deployer.properties file, edit therouter.networkaccessnodeproperty with the correct country code and SRP host. For example, us.srp.blackberry.com.
- Double-click theSetup.exefile.The installation runs in the background and displays no dialog boxes. Once the installation completes, the BlackBerry Router service appears in the Services window.