Applications that are installed with BlackBerry UEM
You can use the
BlackBerry UEMinstallation process to install the following third-party applications:
- Microsoft .NET Framework4.5 (if it is available in the setup application to enable through theWindows ServerManager)If a later version ofMicrosoft .NET Frameworkis already installed, theBlackBerry UEMsetup application does not installMicrosoft .NET Framework4.5.
- Microsoft Visual C++2017 Redistributable Package
- Microsoft SQL Server2017 Express SP1 (if it is selected during the installation process)
- Microsoft SQL Server2012 Native Client
- RRAS forWindows Server2008 or 2012
If the setup application cannot install RRAS on your computer you must stop the installation, install it manually, and restart the installation.
Windows PowerShell2.0 or later is required to run RRAS when installing
BlackBerry UEM. For more information about installing RRAS manually, visit technet.microsoft.com.
If your environment does not require IIS, you can manually uninstall it after installing
Microsoft SQL Server2012 Native Client before installing
BlackBerry UEMif you are installing
Microsoft SQL Server2017 Express SP1.
If you want to install
Microsoft SQL Server2017 Express SP1 on a computer that does not host
BlackBerry UEM, you can copy the
BlackBerry UEMinstallation files to the computer that you want to install
Microsoft SQL Server2017 Express SP1 on. In the
BlackBerry UEMinstallation files, navigate to the
Tools > extfolders and run the sqlexpress.exe file (64-bit).