Log in to BlackBerry UEM for the first time
BlackBerry UEMfor the first time
Verify that you have the
BlackBerry UEMSRP identifier and SRP authentication key available.
If the setup application is still open, you can access the management console directly from the Console addresses dialog box.
You may be prompted to provide the IP address and port number of the
BlackBerry Routeror a TCP proxy server.
If you receive an error message that your SRP ID cannot be used with the
BlackBerry UEMinstance you installed, visit support.blackberry.com/community to read article 37117.
- In the browser, typehttps://<, where <server_name>:<port>/adminserver_name> is the FQDN of the computer that hosts the management console. The default port for the management console is port 443.
- In theUsernamefield, typeadmin.
- In thePasswordfield, typepassword.
- ClickSign in.
- In the Server location drop-down selection, select the country of the computer that hasBlackBerry UEMinstalled on it, and clickNext.
- Type the name of your organization, the SRP identifier, and the SRP authentication key.
- Change the temporary password to a permanent password.
- When you log in to the management console, you can choose to complete or close theWelcome to BlackBerry UEMdialog box. If you close the dialog box, it will not appear during subsequent login attempts.