Remove the BlackBerry UEM software
When you decommission a
BlackBerry UEMnode or legacy
BlackBerry Dynamicsserver, make sure that active containers have contacted the new nodes to obtain an updated connectivity profile before the old nodes are removed. Bring up the new nodes and keep the old nodes running for a transitional period. For example, if you set the connectivity verification period to 30 days and the inactivity threshold to 60 days, allow 60 days for the transition to complete.
- If you have it configured, remove the
- If you are troubleshooting, back up the following data before decommissioning:
- \Program Files\BlackBerry\UEM\Logs
- BlackBerry UEMdatabase
- On the taskbar, clickStart > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- ClickUninstall a program.
- ClickBlackBerry UEM.
- If the uninstall application prompts you to restart the computer to finish removing theBlackBerry UEMsoftware, clickOK.
You can remove third-party software that the setup application installed during the
BlackBerry UEMinstallation process (for example, you can remove the
JREsoftware from the computer).