Install or upgrade BlackBerry UEM using the command prompt window
BlackBerry UEMusing the command prompt window
You can install BlackBerry UEM server software using the command prompt window. Prior to installing the software using this method, you as an individual or on behalf of your company or other entity on whose behalf you are authorized to act must acknowledge your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the BlackBerry Solution License Agreement for your jurisdiction in the manner provided below. Please review the BlackBerry Solution License Agreement for your jurisdiction (“BBSLA”) at the following link: http://us.blackberry.com/legal/blackberry-solution-license-agreement.html prior to installing or using the BlackBerry UEM server software. By acknowledging your acceptance of the BBSLA in the manner provided below or by installing or using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of the BBSLA.
You can install or upgrade to
BlackBerry UEMusing the command prompt window.
- Download theBlackBerry UEMsoftware.
- Extract theBlackBerry UEMinstallation files.
- Open a text editor in administrator mode.
- Use the text editor to open the deployer.properties file.
- Change the deployer.properties file to include information that is specific to your organization's environment.
- In a command prompt window, in the directory where you extracted theBlackBerry UEMinstallation files, typesetup.exe --script --iAcceptBESEULA.
- Add the parameter--installSQLif you want to install a localMicrosoft SQL Serverdatabase.
- Add the parameter--showlogif you want to see the progress of the installation on the computer screen.