Upgrade BlackBerry UEM version 12.13 and later to BlackBerry UEM version 12.15
BlackBerry UEMversion 12.13 and later to
BlackBerry UEMversion 12.15
If you are upgrading multiple instances of
BlackBerry UEM, see Upgrade a domain that consists of multiple instances of BlackBerry UEM.
If you’re upgrading your environment in stages, test your environment after each stage of the upgrade to make sure everything is working as expected. If it is not, resolve any issues before proceeding to the next stage of the upgrade.
- Log in to the computer using the service account that runs theBlackBerry UEMservices.
- Copy theBlackBerry UEM.zip file to the computer and extract the contents to a folder.Do not copy used installation files from another computer. You must re-extract the installation files on each computer.
- Navigate to<extracted_folder>.
- In theBlackBerry UEMinstallation files, double-clicksetup.exe.If aWindowsmessage appears and requests permission for setup.exe to make changes to the computer, clickYes.
- In theLanguage selectiondialog box, select your language.
- In theBlackBerry UEMsetup application screen, clickNextto start the upgrade process.
- In theLicense agreementdialog box, perform the following actions:
- Select your country or region.
- Read the license agreement. To accept the license agreement, selectI accept the terms of the license agreement.
- In theInstallation requirementsdialog box, you can check to see if your computer has met the requirements to installBlackBerry UEM. ClickNext.The setup application may display a warning that indicates thatMicrosoft .NET Framework4.5 is not installed. You can ignore this warning and proceed with the installation. The setup application will automatically installMicrosoft .NET Framework4.5 for you if it is not detected on your computer. If a later version ofMicrosoft .NET Frameworkis already installed, theBlackBerry UEMsetup application does not installMicrosoft .NET Framework4.5.
- In theService accountdialog box, type theWindowspassword and clickNext.
- In theInstallation summarydialog box, clickInstall.
- When the upgrade process completes, clickNext, thenClose.