Manage server groups
You can add a
BlackBerry Connectivity Nodeinstance to a server group at any time, or remove an instance from a server group at any time. If you add an instance to a server group, that instance uses the settings that have been configured for that server group (for example, the components of that instance will use the specified regional connection to the
BlackBerry Infrastructure). If you remove an instance from a server group, that instance uses the default settings that are configured on the
BlackBerry Connectivity Nodesetup screen.
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > External integration > BlackBerry Connectivity Node setup.
- Select aBlackBerry Connectivity Nodeinstance.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
- To add an instance to a server group, click . Select the appropriate server group. ClickOK.
- To remove an instance from a server group, click . In the confirmation dialog box, clickOK.