Prerequisites: Install a BlackBerry Connectivity Node instance
- Verify that the computer is runningWindows PowerShell2.0 or later. This is required for the setup application to install RRAS forBlackBerry Secure Connect Plusand theBlackBerry Gatekeeping Service.If the setup application cannot install RRAS on the computer, you must stop the installation, install RRAS manually, and restart the installation.
- Use aWindowsaccount with permissions to install and configure software on the computer that will host theBlackBerry Connectivity Node.
- Verify that the following outbound ports are open in your organization's firewall so that theBlackBerry Connectivity Nodecomponents (and any associated proxy servers) can communicate with theBlackBerry Infrastructure(region.bbsecure.com):
- 443 (HTTPS) to activate theBlackBerry Connectivity Node
- 3101 (TCP) for all other outbound connections