Assign an IT policy or a profile to a public device group
- On the menu bar, clickDedicated devices > Public device groups.
- Search for a public device group.
- In the search results, click the name of the public device group to which you want to add an IT policy or profile.
- In theAssigned IT policy and profilessection, click .
- ClickIT policiesor a profile type.
- In the drop-down list, click the name of the IT policy or the profile that you want to assign to the group.
- Perform any of the following tasks:TaskStepsAssign an IT policyIf an IT policy is already assigned directly to the group, clickReplace. Otherwise, clickAssign.Assign a ranked profileIf the profile type that you selected is already assigned directly to the group, clickReplace. Otherwise, clickAssign.Assign a non-ranked profileClickAssign.