Filter the user list
When you turn on multiple selection, you can select multiple filters before you apply them, and you can select multiple filters in each category. When you turn off multiple selection, each filter is applied when you select it, and you can select only one filter in each category.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers.
- Click to turn multiple selection on or off.
- UnderFilters, expand one or more categories.Each category includes only filters that display results and each filter indicates the number of results to display when you apply it.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- If you turned on multiple selection, select the check box for each filter that you want to apply and clickSubmit.
- If you turned off multiple selection, click the filter that you want to apply.
- Optionally, in the right pane, clickClear allor click for each filter that you want to remove.