Change the device ownership label
Each activated device in
BlackBerry UEMhas a label that indicates whether the device is owned by your organization, the user, or not specified. The default value for this label comes from the device ownership setting in the activation profile. You can edit the ownership label at any time. To change this setting for multiple devices at a time, see Send a bulk command.
The device ownership label is useful if you want to filter the user list using the device ownership setting. For more information, see Filter the user list.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Click the device tab.
- In the activated device section, beside the ownership setting, clickEdit.
- From the drop-down list, select one of the following options:
- Not specified